Wednesday 4 April 2018

Wednesday 04 apr 2018

Hello readers,

Temperatures today were up to 15°C outside, with clear periods in the cloudy sky.  At one point we had a hailstorm, but after 10 minutes it cleared up again.


Near the hive I could spot some new bees making orientation flights again and foragers bringing in pollen of bright yellow and orange-brown pollen.  Inside the hive I noticed bees on the bottom of the window, who I think were likking up condensation


I've put up another video checking my bees:



I also took a picture of where my project hive is now set up.  I removed the top cover and am happy to report the inside was dry in spite of the weather and there still being some water on top of the roof.



Bob Out

Sites to visit - Nine Lectures on Bees - lecture one.

Hello readers, Today I'm having a look on another site that was gathering dust in my 'must browse here later' list. Today thi...