Sunday 22 April 2018

Sunday 22 apr 2018

Hello readers,

Temperatures today were 26°C again, but forecasts said there was a chance of storm (showers, lightning and thunder).


The hive activity was wonderfull  I saw a lot of bees coming in but not that many with pollen, some yellow and white'ish were being brought in sporadicly   As a 'newbee' I'm going to say that must mean the others bring in nectar (and water?)



I also noticed some bees outside the hive again, still behaving weird.  I picked up the drone I filmed first in this next clip:



I noticed it had a good wing set on one side but only one wing on the other side.  Otherwise I couldn't really notice anything wrong at all.  I showed the little fella to my kids.  They didn't know drones can't sting!

That was it for today.
(Unless you want to watch my chickens for a bit)




Bob Out

Sites to visit - Nine Lectures on Bees - lecture one.

Hello readers, Today I'm having a look on another site that was gathering dust in my 'must browse here later' list. Today thi...