Friday 13 April 2018

Friday 13 apr 2018

Hello readers,



It's Friday the 13th...  Temperatures today were up to 16°C, a cloudy but dry day.  Good activity near the hive, some bees making orientation flights, some bringing in pollen.
Color of pollen being brought in: Bright yellow, dark yellow, bright orange, darker orange and some almost white.



I noticed a group of bees outside the hive on the ground.  I don't know what caused this...  Activity near and in the hive seems ok.  Let's just go with: bees know best...



I also noticed some small insect near the back of the hive.  First time I see one of these critters, must try to look up what it is.



Bob Out

Sites to visit - Nine Lectures on Bees - lecture one.

Hello readers, Today I'm having a look on another site that was gathering dust in my 'must browse here later' list. Today thi...