Wednesday 4 April 2018

Tuesday 03 apr 2018

Hello readers,

Temperatures today rose up to 15°C.  It was supposed to rain all day, but close to midday it started clearing up.  I checked the forecast and it promissed to stay very well till 16:00 - 16:30-ish.
The activity near the hive was wonderful and I experienced it first hand.  I moved my bees into the Zander hive!  I filmed the whole shebang, but since the video is supposed to be part of a series, I figured I'd better start with episode 1.

A rather boring episode where I drive my car and explain what I'm going to do in the series.



I already recorded episodes 2, 3 and 4 where I show the Zander Hives (2), I show a nucleus I got (3) and how I moved the bees today (4).

The video's are going to be released every week form now on, untill I run out.  I don't expect to do a full hive inspection every week so from may forward it may take me longer to put up a YouTube video.

As for the conclusion on my preparation... sit tight, I'm putting it up in moments...

Hope you enjoyed it, and see you tomorrow on my blog!

 Bob Out

P.S. The video's will be available on the blog past their release date.







Sites to visit - Nine Lectures on Bees - lecture one.

Hello readers, Today I'm having a look on another site that was gathering dust in my 'must browse here later' list. Today thi...