Wednesday 11 April 2018

Tuesday 10 apr 2018

Hello readers,

Temperatures today were peeking at 20°C, although there was a forecast of some small showers it was dry during the day until 18:00.  The hive was very busy.  I saw pollen being brought in, mostly orange and some yellow.  I did notice some bees and larvae being dragged out of the hive.  Probably still cleaning up from my cutout last sunday... I filmed one bee that drgged another out of the hive, don't know why although the bee on the right in the video does look 'white' and soft.  I'm not sure if it's a newborn or if something is wrong.

The BuzzBox App was used around 15:35 and shows the bees are healthy.


If you know what is happening, please let me know!


Bob Out

Sites to visit - Nine Lectures on Bees - lecture one.

Hello readers, Today I'm having a look on another site that was gathering dust in my 'must browse here later' list. Today thi...